• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Joyce Britt
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin: French Balcony

This was my first trip to Europe. I'm so happy I decided to do the river cruise, to work into my vacation slowly. My husband passed away 6 years ago at the time of my vacation. I needed to get away. I know he would have enjoyed himself.

Since this was first trip alone I was concerned about the flights. Working with my travel agent and she with Viking everything was excellent. We were welcomed in Budapest by the Viking representative. From that point on Viking handled our luggage , carry- on and we boarded their beautiful busses. Very comfortable. Arriving at the dock to board the boat, we were welcomed by the crew. The boat was very impressive immaculate! If you needed assistance walking onto the boat the staff was right there. From that point on I knew this was going to a fabulous trip.

When we arrived to our cabin, our luggage was already there. I would recommend the French balcony. The cabin was accommodating for 2 people. Great shower's and their bath line is devine.!

French Balcony

Cabin D

Spotless!! Very comfortable. Love the bath products.

Port Reviews

Nuremberg

Beautiful city. So many shops!! The people were very friendly. I enjoyed seeing all the great sites. Amazing to think what all went on there during the war. Great cafes. What beauiful flowers they have!!!

Passau

Amazing how this Cathedral is still there after all of these yars. Breath taking!

Passau

Another beauitful city. I think this was my most memorable. I would love to go back someday and enjoy more time.

Find a Viking Var Cruise