Scenic Jade Cruise Review

Wonderful experience

Scenic Jade Cruise Review by abby’sgran

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe

I don’t know where to begin because Scenic was so wonderful!. We chose Scenic because they offer an all inclusive price. The crew, the food, the wine, the other guests.....everything about the trip was fantastic. The crew always appeared happy, even when faced with silly requests. I would like to give special kudos to the cruise director JJ. We were entertained from the time we boarded to the time we disembarked. He made it look like there were never any glitches,...everything ran so smooth, especially the disembarkation process. People leaving at different times for different places with scads of luggage. VERY impressive JJ!

The guests were also wonderful. Met many , many folks from Australia. I’m going to get out a map of Australia when I get home to see all the places where folks were from.

Scenic provided “gentle” walking tours for those of us who had walking difficulties. There was always a selection of excursions to choose from depending on your interest or abilities. The captain took us on a magical nighttime cruise of the Budapest harbour when we arrived in our final city.

I can’t say enough about Scenic Cruise lines. I wouldn’t look at any other company when booking a river cruise.

abby’sgran's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony suite 318

The cabin was small but well planned out. We had a twin bed configuration and it was comfortable and not crowded. Lots of space to store clothes. Beds were really comfortable.

abby’sgran