Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping-off point for cruise tours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 18 Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruise Tour Tips
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 12 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Dog Sledding in Alaska: We Try It
- Embarkation in Seward (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Holland America's Oprah Cruise on Eurodam
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- Luxury Cruises to Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Anchorage Pre- or Post-Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver Pre- or Post-Cruise
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
TalkeetnaWith a population of 876, the quirky town of Talkeetna -- located ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Overall a dudlyoungWe have been on Holland America ships three times before with no issues. First time for the Eurodam. Overall, the ship was clean, well maintained, and had great service staff. We went to Alaska which was amazing. We were in a balcony cabin which was ... Read more
More than we ever imagined!Mark BannerJust returned home from Alaska on Norwegian Sun, always wanted to visit Alaska and had reservations on cruising. Having travelled from Vancouver to Junneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria BC and Astoria disembarking in San Francisco. All ... Read more
Excellent cruisehillbilly_lvThis was our 6th cruise, but the first on Norwegian. The Pearl is about the right size to fit our tastes. The ship was built I Germany in 2006 and underwent a major refurb this year. Everything was clean and perfect. We sailed round trip to ... Read more
Mini Suite 11558 was awesome!tampafishMy husband and I are in our mid-40's. This was our 4th cruise to Alaska. We chose this cruise because the price was so reasonable and we really love Juneau and Victoria. For this cruise we decided to try a mini-suite. We were put in room ... Read more
We have previously cruised with Carnival and Princess. The Pearl was very nice ship, however, a little dirty when things could simply have been wiped down. Unlike the Ruby princess when we felt everything felt spotless. Also considering the Pearl ... Read more
First cruise ever, (mostly) enjoyed itmpatel101Did a last minute booking on NCL Pearl to Alaska. This was my first time cruising and enjoyed most parts of the experience. -- I had booked a balcony cabin, which was fairly good size. Even though they claim it can accommodate 4 people, I found ... Read more
Background: 1. Been on Caribbean and Mexican cruises 6 total, but they were many years ago therefore I expected some changes. 2. Live near Seattle so no flight or hotel just drop off at the pier. Ship and room: The Pearl looked fantastic to ... Read more
- Northern Lights Coupon Book canloan
- Solstice to Tracy Arm Fjord or Seward to Vancouver on Millennium mapleleaves
- Whittier to Anchorage transfers mkcoombe
- Healy/Denali Lodging mapleleaves
- Alaska on the Ruby Princess 9/23-9/30 Coral
- Tracey Arm Pick up at Cruise Ship Coral
- Planning land trip to Denali with older parents txwriter
- Skagway Train VIP Car? holidayhelen
- Dog sled and Mendenhall in Juneau epixx
- Dome train from Seward to Anchorage new_cruiser