Life Onboard the Ship
- Before you cruise, you'll fill in a health declaration form and hand that in at check in;
- You'll undergo a pre-cruise temperature and oxygen-level check, both of which will be done daily;
- All crewmembers wear half-face masks, covering their mouth only, including outside and on the Zodiacs that bring passengers from the ship to shore;
- Cabins are sanitised with a cleaning system called "Pure Space" more typically used in hospitals. A water-based machine uses filters to draw in air-based bacteria and germs, sterilising the cabin in three minutes. As well as that, cabin stewards also place a UV lamp (also usually used in hospitals) into each cabin for 20 minutes, eliminating all surface germs.
- There is constant cleaning of all surfaces;
- No self-serve buffet is available. Instead, you point to what you want and crewmembers wearing gloves serve you.