Allure of the Seas Cruise Review

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by BrookeBurgess

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Central Park View Interior

My fiancé (at the time) and I chose this cruise because Royal Caribbean’s travel planner was so friendly, informative and said they would have something special planned for us if we sailed with them because it was our honeymoon.

Because of this, we sailed with them.

Later, we received an email saying something was broken with the boat and they needed to change our destination.

We still decided to sail with them.

Here is where things went wrong.

1. We found out everyone else who purchased the cruise after they destination change paid Over a THOUSAND less than us.

2. There was NOTHING special for our honeymoon and when I went to ask what was going on (because the royal Caribbean travel agent said they would something special for us) they told me “we don’t do that on this boat and If we did you had to pay more.” (In my head I’m thinking THAT IS THE OBLY REASON WE DECIDED TO SAIL WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE)

3. Cococay was beautiful BUT we were forced to purchase the full day waterpark pass and the boat was only there for HALF A DAY. When I went to ask for a refund for the difference they said they won’t be refunding anything.

4. THE CREW AT THE FRONT DESK AND EXCURSION DESK WERE DISRESPECTFUL. Never in my life did I ever expect to give a company so much money and be disrespected like that.

5. When I wrote a review to the company they never replied or gave me the time of day regarding my awful experience.

Sailing with royal was a huge mistake and I will never make it again.

BrookeBurgess's Full Rating Summary

Central Park View Interior

Lovey cabin with great cleaning service.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Our port was quick and easy to get on the boat but, not very sanitary.

Next Review