Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by seaface

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

I like new ships - had to try. Glad I got to try before this virus shutdown.

Gorgeous ship with lots to do. We took a 7 day western Caribbean and never were bored.

Loved the junior suite - big enough for our 16 year old to come with us. It had a walk in closet that was perfect for changing. Had our cabin on deck 6 - most convenient to the bar.

We loved the entertainment. We are not theater people, but we enjoyed Hairspray and first in flight. We caught the comedian and he was hilarious. We also saw 1977-the skating show - excellent. Also, the piano guy was a neat surprise - we ran into to him at the elevators.

We also had the restaurant package but if you want a yummy, included lunch - Central Park has a sandwich shop that has the BEST roast beef sandwhiches.- Even my teen loved Wonderland. Our waitress was so friendly and helpful.(the food needs to be explained) We were not aware of the $14 p/p upcharge on the Japanese steakhouse, but it was well worth it. If you get a restaurant package - make the reservations right after you embark as soon as you can - they fill up fast. Oh, and the seafood restaurant was very good. I still taste the homemade cornbread/hushpuppies.

We previously sailed Allure and didn't think it could be outdone - but I was wrong!

I hope these ships can sail again without too many changes. Best memories and the best crew members.

seaface's Full Rating Summary

Junior Suite

Beach

Loved the beach - clear water not too crowded.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Very crowded-thought I would like it better. Most everything was an upcharge.

Next Review