Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Great ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by kmb2010

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean

We departed in Miami, and the process was so smooth. If you use Uber I suggest to watch the route the driver is taking, we had a driver that tried to take a different route to port and it cost us triple the amount, UBER did refund it. We LOVED the layout of Oasis. We were previously on Independence and enjoyed Playmakers, but Oasis has Playmakers in the perfect spot...on Boardwalk..... we LOVED Boardwalk. The food choices are awesome, and my kids loved having so many choices. The ship is Huge so if you do have trouble walking I would suggest you get a midship stateroom, close to an elevator. The food in the dining room wasn't as good as Independence but it was still good.

Entertainment was awesome. We attended the Aqua show, which we all loved and the Ice show.

Kids club they group the kids together I think 5-12 not sure on exact ages, but it was different than when there were separate rooms based off of age. My 11 year old daughter didn't like it as much as Independence but she did like that interactive board they had.

We love oasis so much we have 2 more cruises booked on her.

kmb2010's Full Rating Summary

Cabin idk 12702

Ocean view Balcony, with a sleeper sofa and a pullman bed. Worked great for us, one thing that is rough with all balcony rooms is it does get hot in the room if the balcony door gets opened as it shuts off the ac.

Arawak Aqua Park

My husband and kids age 8 and 11 did the Aqua park, it was a lot of fun but you have to be careful not to get cut from underneath.

Nice set up with tram to transport you to different areas.

Be careful with checking charges from Island, we had the drink package but were charged for the drinks and had to get the charges taken off.

my kids didn't like the food that was provided.

View All 70 Arawak Aqua Park Reviews
San Juan

We didn't stay off ship for long, too industrial and seems just for shopping not really for a family port.

St. Maarten

we took the water taxi to an area beach and got chairs and ordered some food and drinks.... great service. The water was Beautiful

Next Review