- Despite the extraordinary complication noted below, we would be glad to sail on the NCL Spirit in the future. Although we did not visit all ports, we believe this is a great itinerary.
- Dubai is a great city to explore in advance of embarkation and although we were prevented by local authorities from visiting Cape Town, we had planned five days of exploration and enjoyment.
- Refurbishment is attractive, however storage is limited and the chair/pull-out couch is too big to permit easy movement on one side of the bed.
- Bathroom is well-designed and size of shower is excellent. Could use more towel bars and additional airflow into/out of shower (for air drying clothes).
- Storage limitations would be an extreme problem for more than 2 people in the room.
Stayed in Movenpick hotel near the Dubai Mall. Hotel offered a free shuttle to the mall. Room and staff at this hotel were fantastic. Dubai is a great city to walk. Amazing architecture and features. Recommend doing a dune bashing tour.
A great town to tour. Walking the Corniche is a wonderful way to enjoy a day. Previously visited Al Ain via tour, which we highly recommend.