Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review
2,731 Reviews

Great cruise, just one complaint.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by acapogna

• Sail Date: Mar 2020
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View with Large Balcony

The cruise overall was amazing. The best part of the itinerary was Coco Cay. What a long way Coco Cay has come. Service was I really great and for the most part friendly. The ship was clean, modern, comfortable, and efficient. You can definitely get lost in the ship, but the app really helps you figure out where you are. Captain Ban and his crew also successfully navigated the rough seas for our cruise due to a low pressure system off the east coast. It might have been a rough ride back from Nassau, but it was overall an enjoyable one.

The only thing I would complain about is the noise in stateroom 13646. It is right below the Coastal Kitchen and can get quite loud at night when you’re trying to sleep. The vistas, room attendant, and spacious balcony were the highlights. Anytime I left the room, the room was magically cleaned and new towels were stashed in the room.

I can’t wait to sail on the Anthem again!

acapogna's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View with Large Balcony

Again, the cabin was quite loud at night. I would suggest getting the same cabin category and class on any deck lower due to the noise of the 14th deck from the Coastal Kitchen.

Stayed on the ship this day and loved Ripcord. I wish it were longer than just a minute of fly time. It was so freeing.

View All undefined undefined Reviews

The food was wonderful. So was the service. If you have a drink package, it works on the island. The water is beautiful, and the venue is clean and brand new. Loved the plush beach towels the venue supplies. I wish I could have taken one home!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Nassau

I did my own excursion by myself. I went to Junkanoo Beach. Honestly it’s probably the most dirty beach I’ve been to, but it’s public, free, and the water is clean.

Next Review