• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony
Traveled with children

I wanted to love RC. We‘ve cruised many times but this was our first on RC. My family and I were less than wowed. I realize the ship is heading to dry dock soon so perhaps they’ll make some necessary repairs but truly, it should have gone to dry dock before this sail.

Due to a bad propeller our itinerary was initially altered 3 months from our cruise. We received notice but truly, 3 months out, what can we do. Our itinerary was further altered at sea when Coco Caye was deemed to be too windy with a chance of poor weather. I understand from other individuals on the cruise that this is NOT rare. Imagine how disappointed my kids were given they’ve seen a million commercials about “the perfect day.” Stopping at Labadee was a poor substitute.

In addition, my daughters swimsuits got mixed up with the dirty towels and, after having our room searched first, we were told it was never found. Wonder why the laundry staff rooms were not searched like ours? Seems some staffs daughter will have a nice new swimsuit.

Ocean View Balcony

Worn and tired. Outdated cellular chargers and few outlets.

5 Helpful Votes