The Adriatic & Greece is perfect cruising grounds with scenic sailing, interesting ports with lots of history and interesting people wherever we stopped. Viking Ocean Cruises has found the perfect formula for cruising:
- mid size ships
- free WiFi & laundry
- free wine with lunch & dinner
- free shore excursion in every port with plenty of other excursions to choose from for a fee
- great good, there is no fee for the specialty restaurants, plenty of eating choices and special meals.
- ship does not feel crowded
- no formal nights, which is nice.
- the spa is amazing with amazing exercise equipment and the coolest giant whirlpool
Viking really spoils you for other cruise lines in there class where they are always charging you for something.
The enrichment speakers were excellent. The entertainment was very good. The TV in the room had lots of movies & other programs worth watching. The decks had plenty of walking spaces and outdoor exercise equipment. There were also putting greens
Plenty of room, lots of plugs, 2 sinks.