Grand Classica Cruise Review

Grand Classica Cruise Review by TravelbyNatalieK

• Sail Date: Jan 2020
  • Destination: the Bahamas

I have no complaints.

My daughter and I flew into Nassau Bahamas for a girls trip for a few days. We got bumped off our flight home and instead of waiting for another flight and possibly get bumped again, we decided to take the Classica back to Florida - so we only got to spend one over night on the ship (Jan 9th).

We did have a problem with security and immigration getting on the ship. We weren't on the list (probably due to our last minute booking). We had to go back and forth between the two several times before they got an updated list with our names on it to allow us entry to the port.

After all that, we walked right onto the ship and right up to the counter to get our key. Our cabin attendant came by to apologize - she didn't know we were coming. Most likely due to our last minute booking. However, our room and bathroom were clean. The ship was clean, just super dated. It smelled fresh and clean everywhere we went. Ships crew was always working, cleaning, entertaining when I saw them. Everyone was great, and friendly.

The entertainment was fun and despite rough seas the shows went as planned; Jazz/Tina Turner/Bingo/RockNRoll show, and the comedy show.

The food was great. The servers were great.

We did the couples massage and that whole experience was wonderful!

Everything was operational (except the roulette machine in the casino).

I've been on other ships before, and this one is smaller and older than what I'm used to, however we had no issues.

The ship is an old gal, but she's still sea worthy. She may not be the most beautiful, most everything is dated, but she was clean.

We had a good time and that's what it's all about. My daughter and I would go again!

Thank you!

TravelbyNatalieK's Full Rating Summary

It was dated, and very plain, but clean.

We booked and stayed at Atlantis for three nights. It was dated and needs a good sprucing up and deep cleaning throughout the resort/rooms/waterpark, however it was a lot of fun!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Nassau

Stayed in Atlantis for three nights. The whole thing rooms/resort/waterpark/common areas needs updating and a good deep clean! However it was great fun!

TravelbyNatalieK