• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

AlRayCruise
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

I have been on many cruises but this was my first NCL, selected strictly for its availability date/time, and place.

Our stateroom was adequate with more than expected storage for all of our belongings. Plenty of hangers, but they “clanked” constantly while sleeping so I had to put a towel on the unused ones to prevent this clatter. The bed was large and comfortable. Electric outlets and USB ports were well placed.

The bathroom was adequate except for legroom in the W/C-toilet. I am only 5’5 and the legroom was terrible…ouch. Good storage for all toiletries though. Also, nice hand soap, body wash, and shampoo.

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

Our cabin attendant was very courteous and attentive to all needs.

Port Reviews

Great Stirrup Cay

Ship rerouted to Nassau/Paradise Island due to rough seas.

Freeport

Didn't get off the ship as the view from the deck was of a collection of tourist trap kiosks. Family did go ashore and confirmed this.

1 Helpful Vote