Viking Hild Cruise Review

Viking Hild Cruise Review by Rosanne H

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

We were able to experience Paris and included the extension. Our guides Serge and Danka were a very valuable asset. The tips and tours of Paris and understanding the train system was a great benefit. Embarkation and disembarkation were organized and done in a timely fashion.

The ship was as advertised. It was a longship and resembled its pictures on line and in the brouchers. Our cabin was 270 square feet which was ample size for us. There was adequate storage space and the warm bathroom floors were of great comfort.

Dining was an everyday experience.The food was delicious, beautifully prepared and severed.We celebrated my birthday while on the cruise and the staff made it extra special for me!! One that I will never forget. On my birthday we went to The Gutenberg Museum. I was volunteered to show how the press worked and was given the print. I have it framed in my home.

Entertainment and activities were provided and most enjoyable.

The service was exceptional!!!! There was nothing that you would ask for that wasn't provided.

The excursions were planned around sailing time which made it a little difficult at times if you wanted to sleep in.

My husband and I are looking forward to another Viking experience.

Rosanne H's Full Rating Summary

French Balcony

Clean,spacious and well maintained.

Rosanne H