Viking Orion Cruise Review

Fantastic Cruise to Far East Horizons

Viking Orion Cruise Review by gwen6565

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Asia

This was my third trip with Viking, and my first Ocean cruise. I loved everything! The shore excursions were great, well-organized, a variety of lengths and sites, friendly, knowledgeable and fun tour guides. The ship was beautiful and meticulously cared for. The LivNordic Spa was our favorite place on board to relax. The ship offered a wide range of dining options from the World Café (buffet) up to elegant Chef's Table and Manfredi's Italian Restaurant. One day while at sea, I registered for a cooking class and had a great time, assisting in preparation of a 3 course Italian meal, which we then shared as our small group lunch. The staff was very professional and caring and made the effort to learn our names and treat as very personally as their own guests. This trip was my gift to my 23-year old daughter for her college graduation, and even though she was one of the very few young people on board, she loved everything about the trip.

gwen6565's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deluxe Veranda 3061

Bright and clean. We loved the heated bathroom floor tile and the anti-fog mirror. Impressed with the energy conservation features of the cabin as well. The AC does not run if the deck door is open. The electrical outlets and lights are only active when a guest card key is inserted at the entry.

gwen6565