Scenic Crystal Cruise Review

Beyond expectations

Scenic Crystal Cruise Review by HABuhler

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: Europe River

We chose the Scenic line for the features of the ship and for the all inclusive vacation they offered. The "leave your wallet at home" line resonated as did the itinerary. We were not disappointed. The ship and the service was absolutely five-star and the on shore excursions were well planned and interesting, and many times very educational. The idea of a private concert by wonderful ensemble in an amazing venue was unbelievable. And then, because dinner was a little earlier that evening, that they then gave us another light meal when we got back was pure pampering! It seemed that we had gourmet dining three meals a day, every day. And when, after only a few days, the chief butler asked me by name what he could do for me, blew me away! The personal attention of the Cruise Director was above and beyond. At disembarkation he offered to arrange a taxi to the apartment we had rented for a further five days, and after establishing a time, he said, "Just go and relax in the lounge. I'll come find you when your ride arrives." If this is typical Scenic cruising, why would I choose anything else?

HABuhler's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deluxe Balcony Suite 205

Roomy and well appointed. The balcony was a very nice feature.

HABuhler