• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Poshnosh
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin:

We love the mediterainan coast, Portugal to Salamanca Spain fabulous , The Portuguese staff highly trained lovely calm people, all down to the Hotel Manager Joao Paula Oliveira. we felt comfortable from getting on and getting off at the end of the tour, the cruise down the river Duro was green and calming with houses dotted amongst the hills , you could do as much or as little as you wished at each place they anchored.

The director Of touring staff Carla you felt you had know for years, and anyone of the staff who took you on tours was knowledgeable and looked after each person and answered all questions.

We have learned more about Portugal and there history than I ever could imagine. and I am so grateful for that .

Cabin Junior suite

After looking at photos of cabin, slightly disappointed on arrival, I thought Junior suite had larger bathrooms, basin so small You wet the floor each time you washed face etc.soon got used to it, advertising led you to believe differently.

The mirror in the walk in dressing room dangerous needs lines or something putting onto glass as you walk into it, or when I droped something I banged my head on pain of glass as it gave false feeling of more room .

Could do with drawer at the side of bed where there is a table top.

Beds very comfortable,

Cleanliness of room spot on

Stocking fridge perfect

Everything they did to make us comfortable no problem with

Find a cruise