Buyers beware. Confusing, misleading, or blatantly untrue statements when promoting a product...
They advertise as Deluxe Travel. Not even close. There is really no way of knowing anything about the ship until you get there.
- This one is pretty bad ... Temperature in the room can not be controlled - it is ether cold or hot. Temperature control in the room does not work. Really were never comfortable.
- Room was tiny.
- Door to the bathroom did not close.
- Shower tray over-floods and did not drain properly and water was on the floor.
- No TV at all.
- Internet service sporadic and only in some places of the ship.
- The closet door was not working properly fell on my wife once.
Islands in the Baltic Sea - Bornholm and Gotland are not particularly interesting - should have spent more time in Riga, Tallinn, and Helsinki.
Crew was trying to do their best to serve the guests. The cruise director was actually pretty good.
Vantage should try and contract with another ship.
Tanya and Sergei