• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Beverley007
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin:

I had seen the promotional videos of TrueNorth and met some of the crew when TrueNorth was in Sydney in 2018 and I thought at the time - wow, I would love to do this.

I was fortunate that an opportunity landed at my door, I needed to be in Broome and it happened for me.

I had the most amazing time, I did not envisage that it was going to be as good as it was. Someone had said to me 'it is difficult to put into words what a trip on the TrueNorth is like, you just have to experience it'. They are correct!

Cabin Ocean Class

The cabin and ensuite bathroom were completely turned over every day, quality toiletries were refreshed and nothing was left unattended.

The cabins are decorated tastefully with comfort paramount.

The bed was incredibly comfortable, with good quality linen,pillows, blankets/throws and towels.

There was lots of storage for clothes and sufficient power points for ipads, phones and laptops.

The monitor/TV screen was a decent size for when you had the time (rarely) to watch anything. WiFi was available and I used it without issue every day.

Nice touches are left when the crew turned down your cabin for the night.

The cabin and the ship had the most wonderful smell. It always smelt clean and fresh, no cooking or horrible boat smells, a sensory pleasure.

The cabin crew/service staff were constantly cleaning, wiping, dusting, washing. Any clothes that needed laundering or ironing were done within 24hours and back in your cabin.

Nothing was too much trouble for any of the crew including the chefs.

4 Helpful Votes