Marella Discovery Cruise Review

Very pleasantly surprised!!

Marella Discovery Cruise Review by Noreen1961

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Middle East

Having sailed numerous times with NCL, MSC, RCI and P&O I was more than happy with my recent cruise with Marella especially after reading some of the reviews.

Flight, transfer and embarkation to our cabin was the best I have ever encountered, all well planned and trouble free.

The ship is smaller than the others I have sailed on but every facility is available.

The food was amazing, we ate in 47 and gallery 47 mostly but did try the island restaurant a few times for lunch. Choice of food was very good.

The excursion were not too expensive although the one we were on to Bethlehem could have been better planned as we did not get to go to crypt due to delay in departing from the ship, this was very disappointing as other trips did get to see the crypt.

Our cabin was a junior suite on deck 8 which was very spacious.

One of the best features of this cruise was the entertainment, every night there was different shows in the theatre as well as an abundance of other bars for live bands and singers.

We will most definitely be sailing with Marella again

Noreen1961's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Junior suite 8552

Cabin was spacious, very clean with tea and coffee making facilities. Balcony was very big with two sunlongers and a table and chairs. I would have preferred a walk in shower. However the Clarins toiletries were greatly appreciated.

Noreen1961