Mein Schiff Cruise Review

Well looked after

Mein Schiff Cruise Review by debsy60

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

We picked this cruise for a few reasons. The dates were perfect, the price was good and who doesn't want two weeks in the Caribbean.

Was slightly concerned as I have food allergies, but I have to say, the chef was amazing. He made sure that everything I ate was safe for me to do so. 10/10 definitely, even had my own bread made for me.. can't thank him enough.

Really excellent embarkation and disembarking experience. Quick and easy.

The Ship was not to large and had the right mixture of areas including, bars, restaurants, shops and entertainment areas.

The entertainment crew were friendly and mixed with everyone. They worked really hard with the shows and Briana especially has an amazing voice.

The ports were mostly ok, but 1 or 2 left much to be desired. Went for a walk in ST Kitts to be told by two police that we shouldn't walk that way as it wasn't a safe area !!! To turn around and go back to the shops. ST Maarten was lovely as was Aruba. One port had shops in port but outside nothing due to the recent cyclones, which they haven't recovered from as yet. But obviously not their fault, but maybe Tui should rethink sone ports of call.

The Captain was approachable and made sure we all knew what was happening in an entertaining way.

We really enjoyed our holiday overall thank you for an amazing two weeks

debsy60's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Interior 4142

Was pleasantly surprised. More than big enough for the two of us. Two bed put together making a large sleeping area. The most storage spaces we have ever had on a cruise ship. The shower even had a proper door rather than the obligatory shower curtain that sticks to you. Spotlessly clean every day by our cabin crew. Even had the obligatory chocolates and towel art lol

debsy60