3. Celebrity Solstice
Bucket list to see Australia. Embarkation and disembarking are the worst part of any cruise. This was no different, although clearing the ship of that large a number of passengers and preparing for the arriving passengers in 4 to 5 hours is a difficult task. The crew was fantastic in every department. They actually appeared to be happy to serve you. The food was well prepared but the selection was small. It seems they want you to use the buffet or pay for one of the specialty restaurants. My main complaint is the constant up selling. I researched to find the cruise I wanted along with the type cabin and extra packages. I bought the classic drink package and was constantly receiving emails trying to get me to upgrade. At least twice a day on the cruise I was approached about booking specialty dining. Everything now seems to be geared toward getting you to spend every cent you have in the shops and restaurants.

Great cruise

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by willie65

willie65’s Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 8211
Decent cabin with a nice balcony. Couch was not very comfortable. Cabin Steward did an excellent job .
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins