3. Ovation of the Seas
In fact, I would rate the cruise at three and a half stars. All that blame goes to the company Royal Caribbean for ramming in too many passengers. I will never forget that day in Dunedin when every person on board got off together to be bused into town from the wharf for $20 each. I was astounded at what five thousand people actually looked like and where the teaming ant's nest fitted into the ship at all. Since they are building bigger ships for the future, unfortunately, no money will be set aside for bigger wharves and towns to absorb the masses. But inside the ship, it was another matter. Wonderful staff that couldn't do enough. We had our breakfasts in the Diamond level American Icon and dinner at night at the Grand. I rate all the staff and the food at ten. It was a pleasure to go to both places. The cabin was a bit small and narrow. As an example, two can't walk past the end of the bed at the same time. The balcony was adequate. We enjoyed all the entertainment in the main theatre and some in the 270 theatre, but I see that there are still repeats there that go back some time to the Quantum of the Seas. Shore excursions. They were so ruinously expensive that we didn't do any except for the shuttle to the airport. I recommend that. The shops. In the end we bought nothing. Quality wasn't there but cost was. The Diamond Lounge each night made our cruise. Very generous food and drink and lovely staff..

Ruined by too many passengers

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by greykangaroo

The shops. In the end we bought nothing. Quality wasn't there but cost was.

greykangaroo’s Full Rating Summary