I feel like MSC improved recently, but I didn't enjoy this cruise on 2016, even though it was on a Yacht Club cabin.
- Yacht club area was very nice: amazing pool and hot baths!
- Nice excursions, specially the one to Ilhabela!
- Decent saunas, and an exclusive elevator from the YC area to the aurea SPA!
- Butler service, organizing your room and bringing breakfast to bed with domed plates!
- Mediocre dinners. No lobster. Worst Hollandaise sauce I've ever had in my life.
- Although the cocktails were tasty, the quality of wines was terrible. Prosecco was often still, and we had a minuscule selection of drinks, even on YC areas. There was no craft beer, no Aperol Spritz, etc.
- We couldn't get free drinks on other areas of the ship with the YC pass. MSC fixed this issue recently, to be fair.
- No app
The borrachudos were no match for our desire to know the famous waterfalls of Ilhabela. Had a great tour guide and a great time there.