Marella Celebration Cruise Review

GREAT MEMORIES OF THE CARRIBEAN

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by Arimar

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean

I travelled with my elderly mother, from the outset I was impressed with the great staff - the cabin crew were unflappable when she collapsed mid flight, gave her oxygen and brought her round. All the crew on the Celebration were friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The cabin was attended to twice a day, we found we were directly under the gangplank which turned out to be a bit noisy at times. We found the food at the self service restaurant and the formal restaurant good with a selection of fast food on the sundeck as well. The cruise was not overly expensive and I loved the itinerary of a different destination each day. The talented onboard entertainment also deserves a mention with a repetoire of 11 different shows Yes the ship is older and does vibrate but I actually found this soothing and was lulled to sleep easily. We didnt book any excursions as we took each day as it came but were happy with trips we took directly with the locals. Missing the sunshine already, I would go again in a flash!!

Arimar's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Level 1 857

It had everything we needed was always kept clean and neat and especially liked the perfect water temperature of the shower

Arimar