3. Sapphire Princess
I was surprised that I had a great time on this cruise, even though I was told by friends that the average age of guest on the Princess would be 65+ (I’m 38). The entertainment was fantastic, great shows every night and never the same, they also have outdoor movie sessions at night, great service from staff, variety of food choices from buffet to fine dining. The Princess also had art gallery exhibition which also included art auction. My tip is that make sure you buy a drink package bacuse the cost is in US dollars. We were a party of 8, and the gym on the Princess is better then most hotels! Shopping was average, the ship has 2 outdoor pools and 1 indoor pool. Day spa and treatments were great but pricey, best time to book day spa treatment is the day they have shore excursions as the prices drop. The casino was always busy. Didn’t like the shore excursion, would of rather stayed on the boat!

I will be back!

Kas1980’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C317
Had a balcony room, which was quiet and spacious. The rooms are cleaned twice a day with fresh towels.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins