- ship is in pretty good shape but is in need of refurbishment
- food is excellent! (with the exception of the inedible tenderloin)
- ship staff works hard to ensure a great experience
- Shaima the massage therapist is wonderful
- gym/spa is laughable
- rooms are large but the bathrooms are microscopic
- shower was so small I had to keep the door open to shower. Needs a spot to place soap etc. it was very poorly designed.
- Deck 1 smells like petroleum! I alerted the staff and manager (Ahmed) to the toxic petroleum smell in my cabin and all they could do was spray it with room freshener, they suggested i sleep with my cabin door open (unsafe!) or move to another deck. I was unable to move to another deck because of lack of availability of other rooms. Multiple guests were having migraines and breathing problems in Deck 1 rooms. These should be avoided until the environmental concern is addressed.
- the tour director told us that soda, water and local wine and beer (to a preset limit) was included. However, this was only in the dining room. All beverages incurred an extra charge in the lounge. This was deceptive for an “all inclusive” as we spent much time in the lounge given this was the only spot with free WiFi.
-WiFi was ridiculously poor even if you paid the up charge.
See above regarding toxic fumes/petroleum smell. You are much better off avoiding the Nike deck if possible and getting a room with a balcony door that can be opened.