3. Majestic Princess
Simple: the big new ship and New Zealand at the correct time. If it had been another destination in Australia at the time frame we still would have made a voyage on the Majestic. A diversion took us to Picton which was fantastic. We missed the Fiordlands though. The entertainment at night was fantastic and the evening meals good. The buffet courts are confusing and you never know where to find what. A proper map of the setup should have been posted. There are no pools at the back which is very poor. In fact the pools are totally insufficient for this size ship considering that the only adult zone is totally enclosed. Loved my cruise but very disappointed with the mini suite and the pools. The cruise director was full of life and kept us posted of everything without being intrusive. The dancers were spectacular and I would have loved more shows with them. My cabin man was the best we've ever had on a cruise and the waitstaff in the dining room did everything they could to accommodate us.

Venture on a new ship

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by skybirdmax

The entertainment at night was fantastic and the evening meals good.

Loved my cruise but very disappointed with the mini suite and the pools.

The dancers were spectacular and I would have loved more shows with them.

skybirdmax’s Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MF M207
I do not like the new configuration, the centre tv mounting and shelving are gone and the room is to clinical as a result. The balcony is tiny.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins