MSC Musica Cruise Review

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Sorita Lombard

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

The Bokradio cruise has been on everybody's lips for a few years now. I decided to give it a try. What an amazing experience. Thank you to everyone that made our cruise a huge success.

The ship was cleaned to perfection and everything was easily accessible. The cabin was perfectly cleaned every time we walked out of it. When we came back in the evenings the next day's program was on our bed and the bed was ready (just to jump in). The bedding was amazing. So comfy.

The food was excellent. There was not one moment that I did not enjoy the meals. I am a fussy eater, but there was something for everyone. Our meal at the "sit down restaurant" was so much fun when the waiters walked up and down the passage with the pudding trays on the beat of Italian music. WHAT A SURPRISE!

Overall I would recommend the cruise ship to everyone I know. Compliments to everyone involved.

Sorita Lombard's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2 12191

Cabin was very neat and perfectly clean. The only thing that bothered me was that when I booked us in, I requested two single beds, since I had to share the cabin with my father. Otherwise all was perfect. Thank you so much for an enjoyable cruise. THe staff was very friendly.

Cape Town

Everything was well organised, which helped when there is so many people waiting to board the ship. The port was also very clean

Sorita Lombard