3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
If you have a Disability like me with wearing an Air-Cast Boot and partly blind with a cane the staff won't help you and not even at the terminal in Brooklyn, NY. This was for embarkation and I was alone traveling. The cabin was very nice and the Cabin boy I had was wonderful. He made sure everything was well stocked. The Britannia Restaurant is very nice and my dinner companiens are wonderful and glad they sat with me at the table. I each gave them a box of Fudge to say Thank You. However QM2 knew I was a vegan and they did not bother to get products for me. The Chef did not even know what yams are.! Makes you wonder.? Staff in the Britannia very stuffy as they did not want to smile most of the time. The Entertainment was fantastic and the Dancers amazing. Went to afternoon Tea and they served products with Nuts in and had an allergic reaction and medical and staff did not care and took me 2 days to recover. One day I asked for toast and on the side I had mold on. Service from the staff very Rude and talked about guests behind your back in own language that I can understand. No Ports of shore as went right to Southampton from Brooklyn, NY As for Disembarkation was the same problem as staff did not care if you have a Disability. After I got off my bags went on the floor and yes I cried. The security in Southampton are wonderful and they helped me since QM2 staff could not care. In my opinion I would never go back on the QM2 due to the problems and staff.

First time and last going on the QM2

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Baron62

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Standard Inside

This was for embarkation and I was alone traveling.

However QM2 knew I was a vegan and they did not bother to get products for me.

The Chef did not even know what yams are.! Makes you wonder.?

The Entertainment was fantastic and the Dancers amazing.

No Ports of shore as went right to Southampton from Brooklyn, NY

In my opinion I would never go back on the QM2 due to the problems and staff.
Baron62’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Standard Inside
Cabin IF 4046
If you have a disability like me wearing an Air-Cast Boot and partly blind with a white cane the staff will not help you at all. The Cabin was wonderful and the cabin boy was fantastic who made sure everything was done.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins