3. Majestic Princess
I want to share some very good aspects and some not so good issues. Start with the good then bad and finish with the ugly. The good was the buffet, Hamburger grill, fitness center, and some of the service. The bad was one of our shore excursions "The Train Ride" to no where and stop at stops of nothingness ( it was a waste of money and a wasted day). The ugly is what I call it when you go to the service desk three to four times to get information or fix an issue and receive different advice or information every time from a different representative. We had the same issue with the activity crew in trying to do a simple activity such as volleyball. (little help and different answer when you did talk to the activity crew). If I was to sum up what the cruise was like is to say "This one is for retired people."

Last Cruise