3. Carnival Spirit
Kids loved every aspect of this holiday as did I. The water slides were obviously a massive hit.. The water park great for my 6 yr old ASD boy.. Pools were pretty cold but no-one seemed to mind that as the spa just beside came to good use..especially after 10pm. Food FANTASTIC.. elegant dining night was a real treat for us. Icecream & Pizza on offer 24/7 was a dream come true for my 11 yr old daughter. My 15yr old son entertained him self as I rarely saw him...very unusual for him. Friendly staff all over the ship..especially our cabin stewards. INDRA & LINDA were amazing people & made our stay comfy as our cabin was cosy . As we had a quad share.. hardly spent any time in there. Getting on & off the ship was a surprisingly smooth process. Already looking for my next cruise. THANK YOU CARNIVAL SPIRIT

What a FANTASTIC way to holiday

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Ladylatte88

Getting on & off the ship was a surprisingly smooth process.

Already looking for my next cruise.

Ladylatte88’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Stewards were exceptional
Friendly & Efficient
Indra & Linda were so welcoming.. it was like an old friendship .
Greeting upon arrival was warm.
  Carnival Spirit Deck Plans