3. Carnival Spirit
Coincided with our Anniversary. Cabin was good we have had this one before enjoy the indentation which keeps the wind off. We were well look after in the dining room with our friend Dessi. The dinning staff were great thanks Costa and his team. Food was fantastic plenty of variety. Eli cruise director very approachable called me lovely, said he sees us more than his parents. We are platinum cruises. The seas we kind to us like a mill pond only one day when we had a few white caps Meet the new captain lovely man. Entertainment good shows good especially 88 keys. The violin trio was fantastic so too Rod with his country music. Isle of Pines beautiful as usual, first time with a high tide was quite different to swim had a very relaxing time clear blue waters. Noumena next port of call we did the Double Decker bus good tour good price good commentary first time enjoyed would recommend. Stopped at the pastry shop first time for us my husband is a retired pastry chef was interested to see what the fuss was about, a bit expensive but very nice to eat. Lifou next port have been a few times did vanilla plantation. A drive into the country in an nine seate4 aircon bus lady driver no commentary. Lady tour guide was not to pleasant, but it was very interesting tour. A refreshment was included we bought some vanilla pods all sealed no trouble getting through customs when declared. Last port Mare not my favourite island bus to beach to expensive and there was wind. We just walked around for half hour then back on ship. I think they could find a better place to go. Over all it was a great cruise we relaxed and enjoy our 49 anniversary.

49th wedding anniversary cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Dural babe

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Over all it was a great cruise we relaxed and enjoy our 49 anniversary.
Dural babe’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8C 6153
Good Size bed comfortable extra couch very happy had this cabin before
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins