• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin:
Cabin 120 with view of port hole
Port hole during high seas

The La Belle de L'Adriatique is a old vessel with a capacity of 150 passengers. We cruised the Adriatic Sea from Dubrovnik to Naples.

I would not recommend this vessel for those expecting a luxury cruise. I think the European market is a better fit, but not for the American cruiser that expects a certain standard.

The lounge on this vessel is the ugliest I have ever seen on a cruise ship. I have cruised 23 times. The colors are dark chocolate brown & milk chocolate brown. No cheer what so ever. There are many oil paintings on the walls throughout he ship which did not inspire me at all. The art in the cabin was amateurish.

Cabin Ocean View

Our cabin was on level 1. When at sea there were safety doors that limited our ability to get from one end of the ship to another which caused a lot of confusion. We did not have access to the elevator in those instances. The bottom floor was divided by 3 sections by these doors.

The cabin is small with wooden legs on the beds that caused both of us to bump into. The bathroom is small with a hazard - the sink is next to the shower with part of the shower's depression under the sink. I had to be constantly aware after nearly falling into the shower well.

4 Helpful Votes