Scenic Crystal Cruise Review

Splendid Time

Scenic Crystal Cruise Review by Neilson

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe River

Saw the cruise advertised, and I liked what I saw in the advertisement. It proved to be an accurate advertisement. The ship was spotless. Food, for the most part, was varied. Food servers were a delight! They were accomodating and friendly.

The director, Nicola, was a hoot! He was entertaining, and kept us up to date on all the daily happenings. Enjoyed his jokes at the end of all his presentations.

The tours were well-organized, and very informative. The guides were well informed and shared their material with us accurately. I thoroughly enjoyed the scenery throughout.

I appreciated the daily run down on paper, for the day's activities.

The head chef was accommodating, and as much as possible made an effort to make the dish you desired to eat. Really enjoyed the barbeque lunch we had one day!

There was a promise of a butler on the cruise, but because we were lower deck people I suppose we didn't get as much attention as the upper decks.

Overall I was extremely pleased with the cruise!

Neilson's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Lower deck 109

Shower was very cramped. Our cabin attendant was A-1. Jovan did an excellent job! He made every effort to make sure our trip was very enjoyable. He was one friendly guy! Kudos to him! He was like the butler we never had!

Neilson