MSC Preziosa Cruise Review

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by Mrs Soap

• Sail Date: Feb 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Suite

This review is very late in writing!! The reason I am writing it now is as we have just booked a cruise on the MSC seaside for this April and all the negative reviews have been a bit worrying! When I had a look at the preziosa reviews I saw that many of them were not great either and so different from our experience that I realised I really should have shared my opinions earlier.

So we sailed out of venice - was actually back in may 2014- but I CC wouldn't let me review back that far. We were travelling with our 2 daughters ages 9&10 at the time. We had room 11009 a large corner suite- which was amazing - we had a big lounge room with small balcony- actually very small but was off no worry to us we prefer to be at the pool or the bar. The balcony did however extend all the way around the front of the boat- walking space only but was amazing to stand out there when sailing in and out of ports. The girls shared the sofa bed in the lounge which for 2 kids was more than fine - for 2 adults perhaps not. Our bedroom was enormous with a great king bed and large floor to ceiling windows- we were gob smacked!! we had a large walk in wardrobe and an adequate bathroom - small but fine.

We found the food to be excellent- service in the MDR was fantastic and we really enjoyed the food. The buffet was huge and the pizza incredible- the one big negative was the amount of people and finding a table at breakfast was a headache- we decided after a few days to eat breakfast in MDR and was much better.

We loved the layout of the ship, the service, the food and the pools / waterslide for the kids.

Our only true negative was that dining and bars were crowded

Mrs Soap's Full Rating Summary