MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by nataliementor

• Sail Date: Jan 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

My family and I decided to do this trip as I have been on a previous cruise alone. I always knew my husband and kids will enjoy themselves. I was quite impressed with the Sinfonia as I have been on the Opera before. The splash park was very exciting, especially for me.The only downside was the long wait for embarkation at the Cape Town terminal. We waited in the queue for almost 3 hours in the heat of Cape Town with no shady area. The security checks was also too long. Secondly waiting for our food at the restaurant was long too and the food was not as delicious as the food offered elsewhere. We enjoyed the shows, even thought the kids shows that was too short. The kids loved the clubs had friendly staff and activities they did. Our family had an amazing time. We will do it again.

nataliementor's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2 9263

The Cabin was great. It had all we needed and more. There was ample space for the four of us. We however had a bit of a problem with bar fridge. I explained to my kids that we will not use it as we bought prepaid vouchers, but we were still charged for an item in there. The item we brought in from the decks where we purchased the drinks. I suggest that the staff double check the items before issuing a receipt. Thank you

Cape Town

My experience was good expect the embarkation was way too long. The security checks was also too long, though I realise it was important, I just feel it took too long.

nataliementor