MSC Preziosa Cruise Review

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by Wizzwizz

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

I had a fantastic time, the ship was immaculate everywhere, our cabin was lovely and spacious with excellent facilities and storage. It was cleaned twice daily and always immaculate when we returned from days and evenings out. There was plenty to do on the ship and plenty of places to visit on the ship. The food was of superb quality, both in the buffet and the main restaurant. We ate in the buffet at breakfast and lunch, the choice was incredible, so much to choose from and different everyday, at nite we ate formally in the restaurant again the choice and quality of the food was excellent, as was the service. We were all inclusive and found the choice of drinks available excellent, the cocktails were fabulous and such a choice. I would not hesitate to recommend this ship, I have just booked another cruise with msc and cant wait to set sail.

Wizzwizz's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2 13031

I loved our cabin, it was spacious and well kept, we had ample storage space and the facilities were good. The room was maintained twice each day. The bathroom was lovely, with towels changed twice daily, and toiletries topped up regularly. The lad that serviced our room did a splendid job.

Wizzwizz