Mein Schiff Cruise Review

Perfect choice for family vacation

Mein Schiff Cruise Review by janetteri123

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean

My wife and I chose this cruise based on Main Schiff reputation for excellence and because of the ports we would be visiting and the excursions available. I think the ports of call are great, and Main Schiff has a strength in being port heavy for travelers who like to maximize time exploring countries like me. There was good onboarding and offboarding during ports of call, organized and efficient. We would go back just to see some of the crew that waited on us they were so wonderful. We took mostly tours from independent operators as we got off the ship ... I loved all the different public rooms. So many places to gather and socialize. Service was excellent and the crew aimed to please. Nice!

This was a great experience and would be lucky if we do it again. Gorgeous ship, great food, excellent service . Thank You !!!

janetteri123's Full Rating Summary

Montenegro Highlights

Dimitrije Jovicic gave us a very affordable, very intimate tour of Montenegro within our limited time. He made Montenegro a magical experience I will definitely repeat. He was charming, informative and passionate about his country, culture, and history. We enjoyed a charming visit to Our Lady of the Rocks church, a detailed excursion to the old town, and a hilarious personal toast our group shared on the mountaintop! Dimitrije was a great host. 12 people in our tour agreed completely.

View All 102 Montenegro Highlights Reviews
Panoramic Corfu

Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. She showed us around the palace and then we had a walking tour of the Old Town. We had about an hour of free time, and the guide actually spent this time with my husband and kids who had enough of walking in a café while I was exploring on my own. I will definitely recommend this tour.

View All 54 Panoramic Corfu Reviews