Azamara Journey Cruise Review

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by Mam Mia

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Club Veranda Stateroom

My son took me on the cruise for a very special birthday....age not for public knowledge...We had a great time, met some wonderful people ( fellow cruisers and crew) AND MADE THE MOST OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY. STAYED UP TILL ALL HOURS, SANG DANCED AND IN GENERAL MADE MY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL. and I even went in the pool which is completely unknown for me. Loved every port we visited, even the soaking we got in Copenhagen was one of those life experiences!!!!!!! Our cabin was good and spacious enough since we were hardly ever in it only to sleep for short spells at a time!

We appreciated the cultural experiences, entertainment, and having the DJ till quite late.

Efficient entry at Leith and exit at Stockholm helped immensely.

There was quantity of food but the quality was somewhat lacking. We are a family who eat out a lot and enjoy food of a special quality. The food was average, but not mind blowing. However............. the chocolate evening was AMAZING.

I met a lot of fellow Scots and had a great laugh. My son was absolutely wonderful for taking me on this cruise , and not too embarrassed to boogie with me on the dance floor. I have lovely memories of my "special" birthday. My previous cruises have been on the "Radiance of The Sea" and the "Solstice". Each ship has it's own character and the"Azamara Journey" for me was another happy cruising experience.

A special thanks to the cabin attendants...they make on board life easy.

I have left the "Value for money" part empty...the cruise was a gift from my son.

Mam Mia's Full Rating Summary

Club Veranda Stateroom
Cabin V3 7029

Adequate fir our needs, we didn't spend tha much time in it! Well serviced by a devoted crew.

Mam Mia