MSC Splendida Cruise Review

MSC Splendida Cruise Review by ferrarif

• Sail Date: Jan 2016
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

The ship is very big, so be ready to walk, however, it's incredible, with delicious foods for all tastes, comfortable cabins, an excellent service, with some entertainment (but not always), activities such as videogames, F1 simulator, football ("soccer", for some), baskteball fields etc. The ports in Brazil are very direct to your ship, but I can't give a review on shore excursions by MSC because we visited the cities on our own.

By the way, if you're a fan of disco, there's something for you there, but I wouldn't say it's really that great if you're a hard partying person.

We embarked in Santos, and the trip followed as we visited Búzios, Salvador, Ilhéus and Ilha Grande, until we return to Santos.

MSC Splendida has great plays and music for all, but I'd like to assure that this ship is actually perfect for who wants to rest, feel happy again, forget about your daily problems and remember what "relax", "rest" and "smoothness" mean again, having moments where you do can have fun too.

The trip was so incredible that I feel like I just disembarked to date.

I absolutely recommend it!

PS: As for the children, I didn't go with "my" children, they were in my group, and that's my review for children: not very recommend, the ship is more adequate for what I mentioned above, but yeah, definitely, they loved the trip for its other facilities!

ferrarif's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O2 5001

Nice cabin overall. Smooth bed, warm blankets, very decent bathroom/toilet and shower. I only had a tiny problem with a failing light bulb that was quickly fixed in the blink of an eye.

ferrarif