MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Engeladutoit

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

We went to Mozambic in 2010 and when I disembarked, I knew 3 days was not enough, this time I went on a 5 day cruise and it is STILL NOT ENOUGH. Food were really good, pizza all day and all night long, Children under 18 are kept busy the whole day so that they don't get bored, pubs and bars - I thing they did well with the amount of bartenders that there was, waited a while for drinks. The Spa was to die for. All treatment I did felt like heaven! Cabins was spotless throughout the day. The entertainment on board was good, games, like put put, cards was a little expensive, but we have enjoyed it all together.

We are planning our next cruise as we speak. This time, we will be a couple of crazy, fun women that want to let loose. So MSC, hope you will be ready for us!! Can not wait to get the new cruises.

Engeladutoit's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 8148

Our Cabin was clean daily, even twice a day. The bathroom was clean. We got new fresh towels daily. Swimming towels was exchange daily with new ones. Cabins was perfect.

Cape Town

We stayed onboard in Walvisbay and Luderitz, because we come from Namibia to do the cruise (we stay about 18km from Walvisbay), so we did not take the excursion.

Engeladutoit