• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

kerry24680
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2015
Cabin:

I have never been so disgusted in a cruise like the ship the aria what a disappointment to the point of serving off food (no hygiene at all empty hand dispensers) people were not washing hands this food area was not controlled like other cruise I have been on. Its a wonder we all didn't come down sick mind you I had an upset stomach the whole cruise and was very careful as to what I ate not that there was a lot of choices no salt and pepper shakers you had to ask, bad service, the entertainment wasn't good at all.

the food selection was appalling no cheese or cold meets offered 2 choice of salads same selection the whole 10 days some of the food I wouldn't serve to a dog .

xmas day what a joke no see food the whole cruise only fish that was horrible, I don't know of anyone on the cruise that was happy ,smokers were treated badly (I don't smoke) but was there and seen for myself discussing.

Cabin ocean view

large enough plenty of storage nice bed

Port Reviews