Why go to Saint-Denis (Reunion)?
- Though located off the coast of Africa, Saint-Denis has a distinctly French flare
- Colombo has been influenced by many cultures, which is evident in its sights and attractions
- Most of the island's attractions are located outside of Saint-Denis, so you may want to venture out
- The sharp economic divide in Colombo may be upsetting to some visitors
- This scenic town boasts a rich culture and is worth a couple of hours of exploration
- Travelers have the chance to enjoy an authentic cultural experience in this bustling city