Cruises to the Bahamas
Calm beaches and relaxing ambience make The Bahamas a classic cruising favorite. This is where most cruise lines have their private islands, and water sports, such as snorkeling, sailing and jet skiing, are also popular shore excursions.Read Bahamas Cruise Reviews
Bahamas Cruise TipsBahamas are ideal for first-time cruisers. Read our best tips on ships, itineraries and shore excursions.
Best Bahamas Shore Excursions for FamiliesEntertaining the whole clan in the Bahamas is easier than you think!
6 Cruise Line Private IslandsWhat can you expect from a private island day? Here's what you need to know.
- 6 Cruise Line Private Islands
- 6 Ways to Enjoy Half Moon Cay, Carnival's Private Island
- Bahamas Cruise Tips
- Bahamas vs. Caribbean Cruises
- Bermuda vs. Bahamas
- Best Bahamas Shore Excursions
- Best Bahamas Shore Excursions for Families
- Best Caribbean Private Island Shore Excursions
- Come Aboard My Adults-Only Voyage on Disney Wonder
Castaway CayCastaway Cay, formerly Gorda Cay, is an ultra-tidy 1,000-acre splash ...
CocoCayCocoCay, formerly Little Stirrup Cay, is an island in the Bahamas' ...
FreeportFreeport, an industrial center, is located on Grand Bahama Island, ...
Great Stirrup CayPerhaps the most famous occupant of Great Stirrup Cay -- located in ...
Half Moon CayIn 1997, Holland America Line purchased Little San Salvador from its ...
NassauNassau, with its blend of influences from West Africa to England and ...
Princess CaysExclusive to Princess Cruises passengers on Eastern, Southern and ...
Always a Fabulous Cruise Experience!bookworm284We always sail with Royal Caribbean - the service is impeccable, the staff is so cordial and efficient. Our rooms are always above and beyond satisfaction and we will probably never choose another cruise line. The dining room is staff is also ... Read more
Good ExperienceMajord42Booking experience was not good. Agent (female) promised a booking bonus but never followed up on the promised bonus. When we called back to follow up, we again were promised a return call to resolve but it never happened. As crown an anchor gold, ... Read more
Carnival Live on LibertyBarbiegatorWe booked this cruise as we like Carnival and wanted to see Little Big Town in concert.Wow, what a show they put on. Worth $50 ticket and would love to see them again sometime.I stood in line 1 hour and ahalf before doors opened 45 minutes before ... Read more
Simply in awe...CupOJoeGA2 parents with 3 children ages 16, 14, and 12. Traveled with one set of grandparents whose stateroom was on a different floor. Traveled by car from Atlanta area; Stayed at Radisson in Port Canaveral with package to keep car parked there during ... Read more
I am a Diamond member w 20 RCL cruises, and this was my 4th cruise on Enchantment since 2009. For me and MANY diamond members I speak with, Enchantment is unique and much loved. I have introduced family to cruising on this ship, and they have gone ... Read more
30th Anniversary Cruise Report-Port Canaveral to NassauDesert Cruiser17We were looking to make our second cruise with Royal Caribbean after enjoying an Alaskan Cruise five years ago. The Majesty of the Seas did not disappoint. The galley tour was nicely done. The food and service excellent. We were on Deck 9. Rooms ... Read more
ServicesunivmiamiRoyal Caribbean Cruise Lines is the only cruise line I sail on. From my very first cruise they impressed me enough with their great service that I never had to look anywhere else. The staff is always smiling and helpful taking care of all your ... Read more
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Round-Trip Beach Transfer to Paradise Cove through Viator Boston Mom
- Everything Half Moon Cay gottaluvcruises12
- Breezes - where do we put our belongings while we're away from chair? Boston Mom
- Atlantis Dig Aquarium Price TargaryenOne
- Nassau - what to do: walking distance, best beach, local tours etc? gottaluvcruises12
- Treasure Hunt through shoreexcursioneer? dayzfan4life
- Nassau Beach Resort - Sandy Toes, Blue Lagoon or Atlantis? LuCruise
- Lucayan National Park & Cave/Gold Rock Beach TarHeelBH
- Purchasing Jewelry TarHeelBH
- Freeport - Port Area ladybug1s