Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping off point for cruisetours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Basics
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 11 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Embarkation in Seward Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Back to PrincessDit ClapperThis was our 45th cruise ... only the second with Princess. 4 days from LA to Vancouver. First time we had a walk-in closet in an interior cabin. Outstanding bed - well appointed room. The entertainment on this ship was fabulous. Great ... Read more
The Good, the Bad, and the UglytonyloafOk for the good and it is short 1) Getting on the ship was a process but seemed to go smoothly as expected, when we got on we were excited and happy to see new and excited things, It was my 5 cruise so I knew what to expect. 2) Our room ... Read more
Chose cruise because it was at the right time, and we didn't have to fly. The ship was lovely and comfortable, and the crew was friendland seemed very happy to be working there. I need gluten free/lactose-free food, and, as usual, this was ... Read more
First time to Alaska, which was stunningly gorgeous. Embarkation does not offer a separate line for suites, but went smoothly. Disembarkation was a breeze, going from cabin to departure gate at SEA in less than one hour. Dining room food was ... Read more
Wonderful Cruiseckb104I loved this cruise. The Ruby is not a brand-new ship, but it looked great and I never felt like there were cosmetic issues with the ship. We had booked a regular balcony and were upgraded to a premium balcony just a couple days before sailing. ... Read more
Really Nice CruiseJodycaChose this ship as part of an early bird promotion last year. The ship was beautiful. The food was very nice, if a little exotic. We loved America's Test Kitchen demonstrations and class. I liked the Digital workshop....both activities I was not ... Read more
They are extremely organized. The entertainment on the boat especially at night are professionally executed. The entire crew, including the captain, walk around the ship and greet people asking how they are doing. Embarking and disembarkation is ... Read more
- Ketchikan restaurant close to the dock. Vsquared
- Going back and forth on les choice for Alaska (Carnival) for a D750 and an N80? m00dawg
- Sitka Beach4me
- Best Skagway excursion that includes White Pass Rail? lucy2mb
- Sitka: Fortress of the Bear SuperCrewBear
- Best Time to Cruise Alaska? SuperCrewBear
- AT&T service and wifi in Alaskan ports Crew News
- Fishing Recommendations? Junecruising99
- Alaska 2017 shadowmeboy
- Best kayaking in Ketchikan? JP-Cruise